Sunday, March 24, 2013

# whisper

Unfathomable Abyss of Space


That must really be a lonelier journey than anyone could imagine. To just press forward through the true pitch darkness, barely encountering even a single hydrogen atom. Wholeheartedly believing you will come closer to discovering the secrets of the universe within the unfathomable abyss of space. I wonder how far we should go.. How far CAN we go?

As we human desperately and recklessly stretched our arms to the top of the sky and launched something of that mass and size in to the air, gazing off in to the distance toward something far beyond our wildest dream.

I felt like somewhat came to understand why you were different from the other. And at the same time, I clearly realized that you weren’t really looking at me.

You are so kind, you are so truly kind, but you are always looking far beyond me. Far beyond me, toward something in the distance. Maybe I wouldn’t be able to give what you truly desire. But still.. despite that.. tomorrow, the day after, and even beyond that, I know I’ll still be helplessly in love with you.

Five centimeters per second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates