Sunday, June 19, 2016

# whisper

Note of June 2016




June, 14 2016
Memories.
"At that time, I really enjoyed spending time with you, even if we were just going to be sitting around and talking about nothing. There are a million things I love about you, like your nose or the way you smile, the way you look me in the eye, too. And I just got the greatest feeling when I made you laugh. I feel as if my company made you happy, and that was what I wish for you. For you to be happy. And when I saw you laugh at my clumsy ways, it just made me wanted to spend the rest of my life with you so I could see a smile on your face."
However, the past is in the past. The word 'Thank you' is the only one that left.
Thank you for taking care of me, for all the sweet memories, for everything. May happiness always be with you.

June 13, 2016.
"One day it just gets better. There's no explanation or reason why . You just wake up and you're not angry anymore."

June 11, 2016.
Photographs, videos, texts are all deleted.
Yet, I know that the memories inside this old brain can never be erased, so, I'll just simply treasure each of them. The sweet one, the painful one.
Through the black and white, this story was the impressing grey. The monochrome. Mystically lovable.


June 8, 2016.
"Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to love."
Then, how to fill up these hole?
Let ourselves be ourselves, be happy, be a sweet gentle soul to embrace this every broken piece. Within the time, the whole pieces will be renewed once again. 
At last, we will eventually find our better selves as long as we could learn from it.
Be grateful. Appreciate life more than before.

June 5, 2016.
"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize the situation is over, you can not move forward." - Steve Maraboli
"Have Fun and find yourself once again." - Me

June 4, 2016.
Dan tak akan pernah ada aku yang lain di diri orang lain.

June 4, 2016.
Do you remember the place?
Do you remember the moment?
Do you remember her?

June 1, 2016.
Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates