Tuesday, March 19, 2013

# Sing

One More Time, One More Chance



How much more do I have to lose, before my heart will be forgiven?
How much more pain I must endure, before I can ever see your face again?
one more time - I don't want the seasons to keep on changing
one more time - missing all the times that we fool around together

all those times when we used to argue back and forth, I always just let you have it your way
what kind of spell did you cast on me, I even loved all of your selfish ways
one more chance - when I find myself lost in those memories
one more chance - I don't know where to go or where to land

it doesn't matter where I am because, I can't help but look for you everywhere
on the station platform, in the alley windows
I keep fooling myself thinking I might find you there
If I could have any wish I would be with you now
There's nothing left that I won't do
I'd give everything just to hold you again

if all I wanted was just not to be alone
I should be happy with just anyone
but tonight the stars are hanging by a thread,
and I can't lie to myself anymore
one more time -  I don't want the seasons to keep on changing
one more time - missing all the times that we fool around together

it doesn't matter where I am because, I can't help but look for you everywhere
at the intersection, even in my dreams
knowing there is no way you would be there
if I could just believe in miracles
I would do anything to show you now
in the morning light, completely new me
and the "I love you" which I couldn't say

I'm lost in memories of our summers
our beating hearts 
that fades to nothing

it doesn't matter where I am because, can't help but look for you everywhere
In the city at dawn, in Sakuragi-cho
I keep fooling myself thinking I might find you there
If my wish is to be granted, I just want to be there by your side
there's nothing that I won't do, I'd give up everything just to hold you again

it doesn't matter where I am because, can't help but look for you everywhere
at every corner of the store, in the newspaper stories
knowing there is no way that you would be there
if I could just believe in miracles, I would open my heart up once again to show you
in the morning light, completely new me
and the "I love you" which I couldn't say

it doesn't matter where I am because, can't help but look for your smile
at the railway crossing, watching the trains pass by
even though there's no way that you'd be there
if I could live my life all over again, I would be with you for all time
there's nothing else in this world I want more than what I had
there would never be anything but you that I would ask for



One More Time, One More Chance by Yamazaki Masayoshi

note: mix taken and edited from some translations


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates