Nightmare?
Running and running within my heavy breath, some people were trying to chase me. No matter how far I run, I'd just end up in a place I wanted to avoid so much. A vicious circle gonna eat me alive. What kind of power I possessed? I could jump from a rooftop to another roof like a ninja? I kept on running away in fear as I might die soon. I fell from the roof, I fell, but I was doing alright. Thus, I took the road to run, bare feet. Gravels started to scratch, I was bleeding. While I continued to run, people all around the place gave me dirty look, "She doesn't belong here", "She doesn't belong here", they whispered. As soon as I realized, I've pretended and acted like an insane woman. "She was insane", "She was insane", "Don't come close to her".
They were gone, I kept on running. Long road, a really long road I run through, as fast as I could, as far as I might take. It's just too fast, like nothing should be aware of, and it's just too fast for I ended up on a cliff. There, I fell. I could see the forest trees covered by the cirrus when I looked down. I couldn't imagine how high the cliff was; the ground would ready to approach my scattered bones. Too scared to scream, too dumb to ask for help, fears crept up every inch of my skin. The wind steadily caressed my fallen body. Breathless.
Awaken.
~*~
What dream dictionary says?
Run: Running away from something can be a sign that you are feeling pressured or trapped, that you need to face something that you want to avoid or that you are trying to avoid responsibility for your actions.
Running fast: you are looking at how you can achieve your goal and what is challenging you.
Chase: Being chased means that you are trying to avoid a dangerous situation or disturbing ideas. You may be feeling indebted to someone.
Jump: Jumping can be a sign that you are impatient to do something - “jumping at the chance.” You may either be too impulsive or to hesitant. Dreaming that you are jumping over things can symbolize success.
Roof: Dreaming of a roof is a sign that you are seeking protection and comfort. You may be feeling vulnerable.
Landed safely from falling: If you land safely despite falling a long distance, you can trust your instincts when a problem arises. Falling can be a sign of moving through different aspects of consciousness.
Road: A road can represent your direction in life, your path toward your goals, and the journey through life itself. The type of road is an indication of how you are moving forward. If the road is difficult to traverse – bumpy, muddy, twisted, steep, unpaved or blocked – then you are finding it difficult to achieve your aims or you are unsure if you have made the right choices. If you are stranded, you are feel that you are isolated and not receiving any support.
Gossip: Dreaming of gossip could be a sign that you are afraid to be open and honest about something. You could be feeling that others are not judging you fairly, or you could feel guilty about how you have treated someone.
Someone is gossiping about you: you could be examining negative thoughts that you have about yourself.
Act: You are examining your personality and how you appear to the public.
Cliff: You are being faced with a great change in your life. You may be facing your fears. You may have reached a point of heightened awareness and understanding.
Fall (again?): Dreaming of falling can symbolize a surrendering in a part of your life. You may be feeling that you have lost control or that you are about to fail at something. You might be feeling insecure or helpless, or be plagued with a lack of confidence.
Tree: A tree represents growth, stability and individuality. A healthy, tall tree stands for a life that is thriving. A thick trunk stands for strength and endurance, while a thin trunk stands for flexibility and sensitivity.A tree with many connecting branches represents family.
~*~
Bitter truth I face in reality

No comments:
Post a Comment